Since 2021, FuturePlace together with the Australian Constructors Association (ACA) have worked together closely to deliver the Future of Construction Summit.
This is a senior gathering of leaders representing some of the largest contractors, policy makers and infrastructure players in Australia, aiming to share a collective passion to create a more competitive, diverse, resilient and innovative industry.
Taking place in two weeks at the Crown Palladium in Melbourne from 3 – 4 of May, this year’s event is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever with over 600 attendees confirmed. Appropriately themed ‘FCON disrupted’, the focus of the 2023 Summit is on industry disruption and how to navigate this successfully through brave leadership, policy reform, new approaches and emerging technologies.
Key speakers include:
- Jim Betts, Secretary, Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development, Communications and the Arts
- Annabel Crookes, General Counsel & Executive Director, Laing O’Rourke & President, Australian Constructors Association
- Joe Barr, CEO, John Holland
- Alexis Davison, Director Programme Services and Engineering, Major Road Projects Victoria
- Rebecca Hanley, Managing Director, Laing O’Rourke
- Seved Robin, CEO, Bouygues Construction Australia
- Cressida Wall, CEO, Office of Projects Victoria
- Sarah Marshall, General Manager, People, Safety and Sustainability, Fulton Hogan
- Bede Noonan, CEO and Managing Director, Acciona
- Camila Drover, Deputy Secretary, Transport for NSW
- Jason Spears, Managing Director, CPB Contractors
- Rebecca Wark, Chief Executive, Health, Infrastructure NSW
- Meg Redwin, Executive Director, General Counsel – Global, Multiplex
- Zac Smith, National Secretary, CFMEU
- Steve Lambert, Chief Operating Officer, Seymour Whyte
+ 80 more industry experts and global construction leaders.
The summit will also bring 50 plus solution providers helping the industry build smarter, faster, safer and more sustainably, including Earlytrade, InEight, CBUS Super Fund, SoftwareONE, EstimateOne, Autodesk, Viewpoint, Trimble, Pinsent Masons, Cupix, HRIA, Payapps, Assignar, Bluebeam, Hexagon, Hammertech, Deswik, A2K a Vinzero Company, HSI Donesafe, Telstra and many others.
Held in conjunction with the industry’s prestigious award, the Australian Construction Achievement Award (ACAA), now in its 26th year, this is a must-attend construction event of 2023. Ticket sales close on Monday, 24 April: https://acaa.net.au/ticket-info/
Jon Davies, CEO of the ACA: “The Future of Construction Summit in May will be focusing on ways to fundamentally disrupt the construction industry. As an example, one panel will be discussing whether it is possible to construct a mega project using a two-page contract.”
For more information and how to register, go to: futureofconstructionsummit.com
#TIMEFORCHANGE #futureofconstructionsummit #FCON23