Venezuela and Latin America always try to improve their productivity in every aspect. A productive company has not necessarily to be worthy of a successful CSR. Social commitment is related to a worker to ensure the compliance with this commitment. This is the starting point of this topic.
Constructiones Yamaro works with the communities where high national scale works are being performed. Armando Iachini –CEO of Construcciones Yamaro– says that what Construcciones Yamaro does is to get the community to make a contribution in working together with them, raising awareness and values.
In this sense, Construcciones Yamaro CA promotes the constant review of the human profile of all who are involved in its projects, always committed to the implementation of works made by impeccable and protected entrepreneurs in the course of their operational works.
Construcciones Yamaro is a construction company founded on November 7th, since that moment on, Construcciones Yamaro has not stopped the work with dedication and commitment.
What characteristics should an entrepreneur CSR?
First of all, the company’s CSR has to count with an entrepreneur worker. It seems obvious, but when workers – especially from the construction sector – are imbued in their everyday activities, often forget to take a break to assess themselves and thus their social projects.
Nowadays, it is very important to review what are the characteristics of these entrepreneur workers who have become a model for Construcciones Yamaro and the construction sector:
- They believe in what they do and are confident that they can achieve success.
- They think in a different way: they do good works that emphasize the human aspect.
- They have the technical capacity to develop an idea, organize and even when the environment is not the most favorable, can run without mishap.
- When the workplace is not favorable, they do it favorable.
- They try to identify opportunities to meet the needs of the environment.
- They invent and innovate with the activities in which they operate.
- They optimize the use of all resources for the project in order to grow and become self-sustaining.
- They strive to seek and to have the best technology for the development of activities and skills of those who are involved.
- They apply strategies to achieve the results that benefit the company, other workers and communities where the company operates.
- They know who the best allies are and value them.
- They know how to motivate their team.
- They are responsible not to abandon what they have begun.
- They are persistent because they know that the success of the projects is not given in only one day.
- They are open to change to new things and new challenges that come before the dynamic changes of social realities.
- They never forget that the company is a source of development and social welfare.
- They achieve social commitment which is replicated to other workers.
- They found in CSR a new vocation of service in which they combine their knowledge, experience and discover new skills.