Construcciones Yamaro has been always aware that everyday our climate is more variable and different, the winters are not as cold and heat increases and rains can come at any time. Researches in the world show that pollution spread by humans is growing and, responding to that phenomenon, the planet is getting hotter and more polluted space. All this situation is also considered by the company in every work the team starts.
According to Construcciones Yamaro, companies can obtain new corporate culture in line with the global challenges of today: economic crisis, environmental disasters, climate change, access to water, among others, in order to give that knowledge and consciousness to the communities. Some of the activities that can be considered as corporate environmental responsibility go beyond the own benefit for the company and spread to every participant in the society, as well as the impact on environment. Those activities can be:
- Carrying out activities in accordance with the standards of environmental protection.
- Labor protection.
- Transparent management of human resources.
- Creation of a department specializing in environment made up of professionals in the area.
- To promote corporate environmental responsibility as an activity of preventive approach rather than repairing damage.
- To generate and follow eco-efficiency programs, cleaner production, green production, design for the environment and full responsibility for commercial partners and community.
- To follow the requirements demanded by the laws for environmental protection.
- Developing information and environmental education programs in which everyone is benefited and involved with the practice of activities for the environment.
In order to avoid causing more damage to the environment in the Venezuelan environment, Construcciones Yamaro seeks to use materials that do not emit toxic substances neither in the production process nor in construction, in order to avoid unhealthy or dangerous risks for those who inhabit the surrounding environments. In this regard, the work at Construcciones Yamaro must be designed in such a way that the products do not emit pollutants or waste that may change the quality of the environment and create danger to people, animals or plants.