SCE is a full service environmental construction company dedicated to serving its client’s environmental remediation, waste management, and industrial services needs both Nationally and Internationally. SCE offers a complete range of cost-effective services specializing in pipeline construction, asbestos abatement, site work, waste management, emergency response, erosion & sediment control, demolition, remediation, and lagoon / pit construction / closure.
The company has a dual mission: to preserve and protect the environment by helping clients make positive, lasting and substantial improvements in their environmental management practices in the most economically sound way; and to build SCE Environmental Group as a great institution – one that attracts, develops, motivates and retains exceptional people.
Safety is a value that is fundamental for the company. SCE has earned an industry-leading record of achieving zero lost-time incidents on projects worldwide. Year after year, their zero accidents philosophy helps put their safety performance right at the top of the industry.
As we tell before, SCE offers comprehensive on-site services for industrial cleaning, decontamination, oil & gas services, site remediation, demolition, transportation & disposal and emergency response, meeting the highest safety standards in the industry today.
The hard work of the company is proven in many areas. See some bellow:
- On-site closures (lagoon, pond, site): SCE Environmental Group’s dredging technologies vary from project to project due to the many different types of sludges and sediments. From sludge lagoons to rivers or canals with contaminated sediments, the company can provide the proper dredging service to meet the desired result. Hydraulic dredging as well as Clam Shell dredging have been successfully demonstrated on a variety of projects.
- In situ soil/groundwater treatment system installation: the SCE personnel are among the most knowledgeable, experienced professionals in the industry. Highly trained specialists that self-perform such tasks as shed construction, pipe fitting, remediation system installation, waste transportation & disposal, concrete / asphalt installation, fence installation and sheet piling ensure your project’s success. SCE proudly boasts an impeccable record of “Zero” lost workdays and “Zero” accidents in the past five years. Additionally, all SCE personnel are OSHA 40-Hour trained and maintain current medical monitoring certificates as required by OSHA 1910.120. All SCE crews are LPS trained and hold numerous certifications in various trades and skills.
- Proprietary Lead Stabilization Technology
- Chemical/mixed waste remediation
- Pipeline Construction (HDPE, Ductile, Steel)
- Transportation & Disposal coordination
- Fixation and stabilization (in situ and ex situ)
- Excavating/removing contaminated soils, wastes, sediments, buried drums
- Subsurface recovery systems(wells, french and horizontal drains, gas collection systems)
- Crime Scene Cleanup (biohazard)
- PCB Transformer Services: SCE Environmental Group maintains a large and diverse fleet of Hydroblasting equipment designed to safely and efficiently remove fouling and deposits that routinely build up in industrial process equipment. SCE uses this equipment to clean deposits from exchangers, towers and vessels, lines and sewers, and contaminated surfaces. Additionally, water and aggregate are combined to Hydro-cut steel, concrete, and refractory. In many cases, automated tooling is combined with the Hydroblasting unit to enhance cleaning efficiency and craft productivity. In-house manufacturing facilities are available to design and develop new cleaning accessories.