Enterprises represent one of the
fundamental motors in the development of a country’s economy. In Construcciones
Yamaro, we are aware of that responsibility.
and, as one of the most important construction enterprises, we are at the
avant-garde with the newest technologies in order to offer to the Venezuelan
people works and quality structures with durability over the years.
oriented to be part of the active history of Venezuela. That is why from 1990,
when we acquired the first asphalt plants, we have participated in various
works such as:
- JoséAntonio Paéz Highway between the Portuguesa and Barinas states.
- Acarigua-Barquisimeto highway
- Northern circumvallation in Lara state.
- Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho highway.
Armando Iachini, director of Construcciones
Yamaro, has diversified the portfolio of projects when he entered the touristic
- Ecco Inn and Tibana in Caracas
- Amazonia Hotel in San Fernando de Apure
- Monumentto the Veil of Maria in Lara state: a structure that honors the Divina
Pastora and it is the base of the religious tourism of that entity.
Construcciones Yamaro hopes that this
2018 it will continue with other civil construction projects that include:
- Earth movement
- Banks construction
- Slope cutting
- Concrete works
- Sewer works
- Armed floor walls
- Gavion walls
- Cement floor construction
- Asphalt material for paving
- Elaboration and grinding of rocky
material for the construction of bases and sub-bases.
- Illumination and traffic lights
- Signals and road marks
- Special hydraulic works
Construcciones Yamaro, as part of its
social responsibility with Venezuela, will stay here to guarantee the
edification of new works and to participate in the boosting of the construction