For Construcciones Yamaro, taking care of the environment and the welfare of the communities that live in it has become as important as the work itself, and the reasons vary in number and in nature.
Construcciones Yamaro has received many benefits since its beginning because it has considered environmental protection and the practice of social responsibility in every work the company performs. Some of the benefits:
- The company manages the production activities towards the use of new technological alternatives that allow optimization of work and the protection of employees, thus favoring access to more demanding markets, power continuously innovation and creativity, the diversification of the economy.
- Corporate environmental responsibility allows achieving sustainable development by favoring the creation of new opportunities and constant re-engineering business activities.
- Improves image and credibility of the company.
The values considered by the company in each one of its construction works are perseverance, sacrifice, honesty, compromise, dedication and high quality of work, with the aim of creating jobs, moving the country’s economy and also being able with care, maintenance and recovery of spaces throughout the national territory.
Armando Iachini, manager of Construcciones Yamaro, ensures that the term Social Responsibility is not a new sentence for them; he claims that for many years in the country the company has offered its part since they believe that the country has given the company the opportunity to grow as a great team.
Today, in order to meet the requirements of the Venezuelan law, Constructiones Yamaro has established mechanisms for working with communities where high national scale works are being performed. Additionally, Armando Iachini says that what Construcciones Yamaro does is to get into the community to make a contribution in working together with the people, raising the most important awareness and values. In his opinion, talking about this and taking these actions is more than a gift; the company offers options for each sector to value what they receive.
In the case of Social Commitment, Construcciones Yamaro has:
- Budget item.
- Personnel serving communities.
- The company caters to requirements.
- The company does not limit it work to the budget; it can allocate more resources if necessary.
Finally, in order to avoid causing more damage to the environment in the Venezuelan environment in which the company operates, Construcciones Yamaro seeks to use materials that do not emit toxic substances neither in the production process nor in construction, in order to avoid unhealthy or dangerous risks for those who inhabit the surrounding environments. In this regard, the work at Construcciones Yamaro must be designed in such a way that the products do not emit pollutants or waste that may change the quality of the environment and create danger to people, animals or plants.
Each day, month and year that pass, construction firm, as well as Construcciones Yamaro, are seeing to the sustainability and environmental situation before undertaking construction work, to the point of valuing waste generated or incinerate to avoid harmful consequences.