From a vanguard point of view, builders and construction companies are trying at all costs to obtain contracts with companies that can generate positive reputation within the construction market. However, the environment is the first affected in this regard and does not go unnoticed to Construcciones Yamaro.
This important Venezuelan construction company has managed a plan to raise awareness when carrying out its work, keeping a series of policies to protect the environment and to avoid at all costs possible pollution, whatever its type. Construcciones Yamaro has developed six principles in order to raise awareness about the environment:
- To make a law that encourages companies adapted to work preserving the environment.
- Issuing statements about current trends regarding environmental issues, within Venezuela and other countries.
- To promote the participation of all companies in the construction sector regarding environmental prevention programs, focused on the construction field.
- Establishing links to the construction and higher education to design avant-garde and cooperation with the ecosystem projects.
- Always observing international environmental mechanisms.
- To support all projects with this initiative as a construction pattern.
In the current globalized Venezuelan society, working hand in hand with the most important and relevant specialists such as environmentalists, architects, civil engineers and workers will set the possibilities to meet all expectations, since it is considered to be a dominant alliance not only to create arrays of views and workbenches to respect, but to use solutions for sustainable development, planting thoughts of environmental measures to the communities that will be benefited from the works, without neglecting the present conditions the country offers to operate at full capacity (electricity, potable water and relation man/hours) to obtain an expectant vision for the future in the broad construction market.