Construcciones Yamaro is a construction company founded on November 7th 1969, since that moment on, Construcciones Yamaro has not stopped the work with dedication and commitment.
The years were passing and the company was dabbling in various road works in different states in Venezuela. Starting in the year 1991, Construcciones Yamaro expanded into other states such as Sucre, Monagas, Portuguesa, Barinas and Lara, where the company is currently doing different works and environmental activities in the construction industry.
Construcciones Yamaro is currently performing earthworks for the construction of:
- urban development,
- landfills and
- water works.
All these activities are being developed by using highly qualified machinery. In addition to that, the company is working on concrete activities, among which we can find: drainage, containment works, bridges, walls, gabions and earth walls armed volume of poured concrete.
Armando Iachini, CEO of Construcciones Yamaro, expressed the idea above during an interview in which he talked and told a brief account of all the projects implemented by the company since its founding in 1969 to the date.
It is important to mention that throughout the 46 years of operation in the Venezuela, the company has contributed to the development of high-impact traffic solutions. Some of them are:
- Jose Antonio Paez highway beteewen Portuguesa and Barinas States.
- Acarigua Highway in Barquisimeto, Lara State.
- The northern ring in Lara state.
- The Cantaura Highway – El Tigre in Anzoategui State.
- Freeway Gran Mariscal de Ayacucho, Caucagua and Higuerote.
- The Transanzoategui.
- The Highway Cimarron Andresote (recently culminated).
Armando Iachini said that the success of Construcciones Yamaro over the years has been the performance, reliability, quality of work of employees and the team. He also referred to “El Manto de Maria”, which is estimated to be inaugurated this month as a prelude to the celebration of the visit 160th of the Divina Pastora in Barquisimeto. Iachini also mentioned other works and said that only the image of the Divina Pastora will have a height of 60 meters, being the world’s largest Marian work.
The South Ring of the Gran Caracas was also mentioned. Regarding this latest project, Iachini added that the goal is to make a cord through southern Caracas to complement the Cota Mil, located to the north.
Today, the company is also building a tunnel in La Rinconada to link Hoyo de La Puerta with Caricuao, where the South Ring starts Caracas. With this tunnel, people do not have to go through the section of the highway (Caricuao east), but directly out to the west, to the south.
Some of the social impact activities of the company are:
- 2,300 tons of asphalt settled and placed in roads and streets in Lara State.
- 1800 Tons of asphalt were invested in a road in Lara State.
- Social Responsibility in the sector Vegonia Located in San Jose de Quibor, Jimenez Municipality in Lara State.
- Social Responsibility in the streets and roads of Gameotal Town.
- The work Gamelotal – Buria was in charge of the engineer Eleazar Espinal.